Platform to raise your visibility & initiate 1:1 meetings
among Visitors and Exhibitors in forefront of the fair
Make your visit at Biofach & Vivaness more beneficial
- Publish & showcase your products, services and cooperation needs to interested
* exhibitors & visitors
* buyers & sellers
- Explore common areas of interest and foster potential cooperations
in up to 20 pre-scheduled B2B meetings during the fair
Over the years, BIOFACH has become the world's leading trade fair on organic food.
Together with the trade fair VIVANESS on natural and organic cosmetics, the exhibition attracts every year more exhibitors and visitors. Last year, the fair attracted more than 3200 exhibitors from over 70 countries.
- Fresh Food
- Frozen Food
- Cooking & Baking
- Snacks & Sweets
- Skin care
- Body care
- Hair care
- Decorative cosmetics
- Chemist articles
- Raw materials
- Contract manufacturing
- Raw materials supply
- Sales equipment
Reasons to participate
- To reach new international markets
- To detect new commercial or technological business opportunities
- To promote your company profile with a specific offer or request
- To make the most of your Biofach visit/exhibition with a personalized 30 minutes-meetings-agenda
- To get support and follow-up after the start of the agreements
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, services and specific your business needs
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled face-2-face meetings at the event
The matchmaking event will be a great opportunity for SMEs and retail chains to identify potential international partnerships and find out more about the world of organic food, beverages, health and nutrition.
How does the Matchmaking work?
- Participants can request pre-arranged one-on-one meetings according to their co-operation interests.
- This way, you can make better use of your time at the exhibition.
- There is a special conference room where the meetings will take place.
However, on request, meetings can take place at the company stand.
Where are the meetings managed?
Exhibitors can indicated if meetings should take place
- on their exhibition booths or
- on tables in the matchmaking area